Pro Vice-Chancellor Science, Engineering and Health and Vice-President
The Pro Vice-Chancellor Science, Engineering and Health and Vice-President, Professor Peter Coloe, is responsible for implementing Council policy and formulating future directions for all activities in the Science, Engineering and Health college. The Pro Vice-Chancellor Science, Engineering and Health and Vice-President is responsible for:
- Management and development of staff and students in the college.
- Providing outstanding academic leadership and support.
- Overseeing the development and quality of teaching, research, consultancy and community service.
- Contributing to the University’s, planning, policy and strategic development and implementation.
- Fostering professional and industry relationships, both internationally and in Australia.
- Providing leadership for the University-wide special projects and programs designated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Management of Bundoora campus
- Science, Engineering and Health
- Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Civil, Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering (TAFE)
- Health Sciences
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences
- Medical Sciences
Building 14, Level 12
Tel. +613 9925 9518