Our personalised careers advice is designed to set you on the path to success. And our strong relationships with local and global organisations will allow you to explore employment options and connections with prospective employers.
The Careers toolkit is an online resource that gives you access to all your careers information in one place.
- resumés and interview skill tips
- over 100 videos
- online interview simulator and career planner
- eLearning modules
- practice psychometric tests
- global job search
For more career advice, visit Work and Careers. Find out about:
- career decisions
- identifying your skills, strengths, values and interests
- setting short and long-term career goals
- current industry and job information
- further study or change programs
- improving your resumé and interview skills
Career heath check
If you are about to graduate you can get extra assistance from the career health check team. It’s never too early to start planning your career.
Events and workshops
Why not come along to one of our annual big-ticket careers fairs? You can meet prospective employers, explore career opportunities or line up an internship.
Or boost your employability at one of our regular career workshops by learning how organisations tick, where to find job opportunities and how to shine during your next interview.
See the schedule at the careers events page.