Internships and work experience
A 2012 survey of 5000 global employers ranked our graduates in the top 100 for employability which makes us a world leader in supporting our graduates into work.
We offer students:
- work placements from 3 to 12 months
- collaborative projects with businesses
- networking opportunities with industry leaders
- purpose-built studios, clinics and labs
- semester exchanges to over 120 of our global institutional partners
- group study tours for up to a month in Europe, Asia or the Americas
- international work placements
- improve your leadership, communication and team-work skills
- build your confidence and knowledge of the workplace
- grow your networks for the future
- allow you to explore employment opportunities in Australia and abroad
The RMIT International Experience and Research Program (RIIERP) places nearly 200 students a year in vocational training and research projects at world-class businesses and institutions in Europe, Asia and the USA.