Business Research News and Reports
RMIT and KPMG showcase the future of business
Legal system must become more accessible: report
Building a league of extraordinary women
Research asks: what type of drinker are you?
RMIT shortlisted in international education awards
Addressing higher education services in the APEC region
Juris Doctor students receive speed mentoring
A new generation of research into learning
Exploring the grassroots digital evolution
Understanding transnational trade unionism
Every year, the College of Business produces a report, which details the research publications and highlights in research for its Schools and Centres. The report is compiled by the RMIT Business Research Office (BRO) with input and assistance from the respective Schools and Centres within the College.
- Business Research Report 2007 (PDF 610Kb)
- Business Research Report 2006 (PDF 400Kb)
- Business Scholarship Report 2005 (PDF 1.31Mb)
- Business Research Report 2004 (PDF 3.2Mb)
- Business Research Report 2003 (PDF 940Kb)
- 2002 Research Report (PDF 5.4Mb)
- 2001 Research and Publications Report (PDF 874Kb)
- 2000 Research and Publications Report (PDF 352Kb)
- 1999 Research and Publications Report (PDF 135Kb)
- 1998 Research and Publications Report (PDF 105Kb)
Hardcopies of the report are available by contacting the BRO
In the media…
- Reid: Study Asks What Type Of Drinker Are You? 21/11/2013
- Reid: Four types of drinkers 01/11/2013
- Reid: VicHealth study identifies the four types of drinkers 31/10/2013
- Reid: Health body fears we're losing the booze battle 31/10/2013
- Poblet: Public in the frontline, streaming disaster details 29/10/2013
- Russell: Women and financial literacy 11/09/2013
- Russell: Gender plays part in household finances 06/09/2013
- Tyler: How men and women respond to bushfires 02/09/2013
- Fairbrother: Latrobe Valley report calls for regional economic development commission 02/08/2013
- Fairbrother: New 'guide' for Valley's future 01/08/2013
Recent news in the College of Business.
RMIT Research news
Recent news in RMIT research.
In the Media
Expert comment from College of Business Academics.
For the latest RMIT University News.