Business Research News and Reports
Interactive approaches to online education
Forum calls for consumers to take action
Benchmarking sessional teaching standards
Research centre to push digital media boundaries
Dutch innovation practices
Researching the impact of macroeconomic shocks
Researchers improve tuberculosis management
The brave new world of accounting education
RMIT receives accounting excellence award
Opportunities and challenges in the health sector
Every year, the College of Business produces a report, which details the research publications and highlights in research for its Schools and Centres. The report is compiled by the RMIT Business Research Office (BRO) with input and assistance from the respective Schools and Centres within the College.
- Business Research Report 2007 (PDF 610Kb)
- Business Research Report 2006 (PDF 400Kb)
- Business Scholarship Report 2005 (PDF 1.31Mb)
- Business Research Report 2004 (PDF 3.2Mb)
- Business Research Report 2003 (PDF 940Kb)
- 2002 Research Report (PDF 5.4Mb)
- 2001 Research and Publications Report (PDF 874Kb)
- 2000 Research and Publications Report (PDF 352Kb)
- 1999 Research and Publications Report (PDF 135Kb)
- 1998 Research and Publications Report (PDF 105Kb)
Hardcopies of the report are available by contacting the BRO
In the media…
- Russell: Microfinance under the microscope 03/05/2013
- Russell: Microfinance under the microscope 12/04/2013
- Fairbrother: Bushfire communications 20/03/2013
- Russell: Queen of her castle 08/03/2013
- Smyrnios: Getting the timing right on innovation 30/01/2013
- Fairbrother: Bid to identify 'jobs of future' 12/01/2013
- Khoo: The dawning of a new ERA: getting research measurement right 06/12/2012
- Dobele: Equality’s academic 30/10/2012
- Khoo: The human side of the research funding freeze 19/10/2012
- Banks: More than two million living in poverty 15/10/2012
Recent news in the College of Business.
RMIT Research news
Recent news in RMIT research.
In the Media
Expert comment from College of Business Academics.
For the latest RMIT University News.