The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni. The Group has strong links with Business and government sectors.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
- SEEDS and Fellowship Information Session 09/03/2011We are looking for students with a passion – new or developed – for social entrepreneurship to be the driving force in key areas of the SEEDS program.
- SEEDS and Fellowship Information Session 11/03/2011We are looking for students with a passion – new or developed – for social entrepreneurship to be the driving force in key areas of the SEEDS program.
- SEEDS Fellowship information session 23/03/2011Attend an info session to hear what it takes to be part of our inaugural intake of Fellows!
- Forum explores role of social media in driving change 12/08/2013ABC broadcaster Jon Faine has led a panel discussion on the power of individuals to drive change at a forum hosted by RMIT University.
- Driving change through social enterprise 04/02/2013More than 300 delegates recently attended the Global Shifts Social Enterprise Conference at RMIT University.
- Taking care of business - and the world 19/11/2012Can you change the world in a positive way - and make a profit?