- Learning and teaching
- Planning and resources
- Academic administration
- For students
- Architecture and Design
- Design TAFE
- Fashion and Textiles
- Global, Urban and Social Studies
- Media and Communication
- Property, Construction and Project Management
- Australian Centre for Human Rights Education
- European Union (EU) Centre
- Northern Partnerships Unit
College of Design and Social Context
The College of Design and Social Context (DSC) incorporates the fields of art, communication, design, education, humanities, property and social sciences.
Programs are dedicated to student creativity, and engage in new forms of intellectual and cultural activity. Studies are designed specifically to meet the personal, professional and vocational needs of the student with a focus on academic excellence and employment outcomes.