IT services for staff
Audio visual services
- AV upgrade project – room upgrade schedule
- Lecture capture (Lectopia and Echo)
- Standardisation of audio visual equipment in teaching spaces
- Videoconferencing request form (Staff login required)
- Videoconferencing FAQs
- Telephone conferencing services
- Changing passwords and contact details (staff login required)
- Hardware Procurement
- Novell directory service
- Password management
- Virus information
Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
RMIT’s operating environment for on-campus computer systems
- Windows 7 local administrator right request form
- Computer FAQs
- Email for staff (GoogleApps)
- Create a Google mail service account
Student Email List Service (SELS)
How to email students by course, program, school, college or sector code.
- Email FAQs
Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Employee Self Service (ESS) provides staff with access to view, and in some cases update, their own data in the University’s SAP system.
See the range of IT services we offer, what’s included and how to apply or get support – all in one central place.
Used by staff when requesting software purchase and installation on either RMIT owned/leased computers or home computers.
- Order software
- Software documentation - quick guides and user manuals
- Software downloads
- Software products licensing information
To request new course or lab software updates, visit the Software Lifecycle Google site.
- Telephony and voicemail
- Telephone services forms
- Conferencing services at RMIT
Telephone services - mobile phones (staff login required)
Conditions attached to the purchase and use of mobile phones
- UbillIT - A web based telephony invoicing/reporting system
Help for staff who create, edit and approve content using the RMIT web publishing system