Certificate, diplomas and associate degrees
Janelle Low, Diploma of Photo Imaging. Recipient 2013 National Photographic Portrait Prize.
RMIT is the Difference
Our programs are designed with input from employers so you’ll be work ready by the time you graduate.
Our qualifications have a hands-on approach to practical learning. You’ll be taught by industry professionals with extensive experience. Classes are flexible and teach the latest skills needed in your industry.
Browse certificates and diplomas by interest area
- Architecture and building
- Art and design
- Communication and digital media
- Community services and social sciences
- Computing and information technology
- Education and training
- Environment and planning
- Health and medical sciences
- Justice and legal
You may be eligible for Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Check your eligibility.
Browse associate degrees
- Applied science
- Aviation (professional pilots)
- Design (furniture)
- Engineering technology (civil engineering)
- Engineering technology (electrical/electronics)
- Engineering technology (mechanical)
- Engineering technology (network engineering)
- Fashion and textile merchandising
- Fashion design and technology
- Health sciences
- Information technology
- Legal practice (paralegal)
- Professional writing and editing