Apprenticeship or traineeship
Follow these three steps to apply for an apprenticeship or traineeship at RMIT.
1. Find an employer, we recommend that it helps to:
- approach a prospective employer directly
- apply for positions advertised in newspapers or on employment websites
- contact a Group Training Company that employs apprentices and trainees and places them with suitable employers. Tel.1800 819 747.
2. Your employer will choose an Australian Apprenticeship Centre (AAC), which will assist you and your employer to complete a training agreement and help you both to choose a suitable registered training organisation such as RMIT.
3. If RMIT is your chosen registered training organisation, we will be advised of your choice through the registration of your agreement. RMIT staff will then contact you to arrange your enrolment. If you have any questions or problems with this step, please get in touch with the relevant RMIT key school contact.
Want a Government subsidised place?