Deputy Vice-Chancellor International and Development and Vice-President
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor International and Development and Vice-President, Stephen Connelly, is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for:
- University marketing and business development, domestically and internationally, including the recruitment of domestic and international students.
- Policy and strategic planning.
- The establishment of new models of interaction, partnership and key institutional alliances in a wide range of locations.
- Building organisational capacity across the University’s marketing and business development activities.
- The University’s fundraising activities.
- RMIT University International College.
- The University’s alumni activities.
- Strategic development of the University’s student mobility program.
- Management of the International and Development portfolio.
- Provision of leadership and management to projects deemed strategic priorities in the RMIT Strategic Plan.
- International and Development
- Global Business Engagement
- International Relations
- Marketing and Communications
- Resources and Operations
- RMIT University International College
- Strategy, Planning and Quality
Building 1, Level 2
Tel. +613 9925 3790