Information for employers and hosts
Employers participating in WIL benefit from:
- High calibre and motivated students who will bring new ideas to their organisation
- Developing a strategic alliance with RMIT Business
- RMIT staff who develop targeted recruitment strategies, offer on-site support and promote the employing organisation to students and the wider RMIT community
- Adding value through undertaking research projects relevant to industry and placement type
- Reduced recruitment, training and salary costs; many students return as graduates
- A choice of recruitment periods
Employers may take part in the RMIT Business Work Integrated Leaning Program in a number of ways.
Placements out in industry
Offer a student the opportunity to gain discipline-related experience in industry.
Engagement at RMIT
Provide a project to students that is undertaken on campus.