Student feedback policy
Supporting documents and information
Supporting procedures and guidelines
- Program level surveying (undergraduate coursework and TAFE) - to be developed.
- Course level student feedback procedure.
- Programs delivered in conjunction with partners procedure.
- Establishment and operation of Student-Staff Consultative Committees procedure
- University and program surveys procedure.
- Student feedback coordinators (DOC 72 KB 4p)
- Program quality assurance policy
- RMIT policy on managing for performance
- Enhancing the research environment at RMIT policy
- Universities and their Students: Principles for the Provision of Education for Australian Universities (AVCC)
- The Student Experience at RMIT
- Australian Quality Training Framework
- RMIT Teaching and Learning Strategy
- RMIT Research Code of Conduct
- RMIT Higher Education Enterprise Agreement and MECA
- RMIT Partner agreements
- Learning and Teaching Performance Fund Discussion Paper
- Code of Practice for Research Degree Supervision at RMIT University
Relevant State / Federal Govt. Legislation
Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic)[Previous: Policy] [Next: Definitions]