Find out about citation and award opportunities
- RMIT Teaching Awards
- National higher education citations and awards (OLT)
- National higher education fellowships (OLT)
- Australian Training Awards
How to write citation and award applications
- Video presentation on how to write citations and awards applications by Professor Geoff Crisp (login required)
- Citations and awards information session (PDF 105.8 KB, 13 p)
- Citations workshop 2 & 7 December 2010 Rob Sheehan presentation (PPT 158 KB)
- Citation and award application writing workshop (login required)
Examples of two award winning citation applications
Reproduced with permission
- Citation application for ‘Inspiring face to face teaching that supports and challenges knowledge creation while utilising sustained innovative design and application of educational technologies’ (DOC 79 KB) by Dr Gloria Latham, Senior Lecturer, School of Education, College of Design and Social Context.
- Citation application for ‘Innovative teaching of critical-thinking skills at the undergraduate level in the context by Dr Jeff Shimeta, Lecturer, School of Applied Science, College of Science, Health and Engineering.