As a global university of technology and design, RMIT brings unique capabilities to research through a transdisciplinary approach. Our academic expertise, strong links to research partners and consideration of technological and social dimensions enables us to find solutions to critical problems impacting communities and the environment.
Design, Health, Technology, Sustainability and Future Cities
Internationally recognised people, approach and resources
Institutes, Centres and Groups
World-class researchers solving complex problems
Connect with researchers to develop world-class solutions
- RMIT honours high achievers 23/05/2013RMIT University has presented four high-achieving experts in diverse fields with its highest honour, an Honorary Doctorate.
- Homelessness project wins two national awards 21/05/2013A landmark RMIT University project with Sacred Heart Mission has received two national awards, recognising its contribution to ending homelessness in Australia.
- Global Studies Week at RMIT 20/05/2013New ways in thinking about the social, cultural, political and economic issues critical to Australia's future will be explored during Global Studies Week at RMIT University (20-24 May).
- Trying to evaluate your cake and communicate it too: Combining evaluation and communication mentoring 27/05/2013A BetterEvaluation seminar presented by Ricardo Ramírez and Dal Brodhead, Canada.
- The lymphatic system - how it works 28/05/2013Associate Professor Dirk Van Helden will discuss how lymphatic fluid is collected and returned to the blood stream by instrinsic and extrinsic lymphatic pumps.
- Trade unions: Development actors or victims? 31/05/2013Professor Peter Fairbrother and Dr Ruth Barton from RMIT University presents Trade unions: Development actors or victims?