Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship
Value and duration
This scholarship is under assessment.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- have completed 96 credit points of full time study at RMIT in one of the following:
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Biotechnology (Clinical Microbiology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Food Microbiology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Food Science and Technology).
How to apply
There is no application form; students meeting the above criteria are automatically eligible for consideration.
The Scholarship Selection Committee will consider your first year academic results (96 credit points) when assessing you for a scholarship.
There is no open or closing date. Successful students will be notified following selection.
International Scholarships Office
Phone: (+61 3)9925 5135
Fax: (+61 3) 9663 6925
In person: International desk at Info Corner
Level 1, Building 22, City Campus
330 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000