Changing the score
AFL footballers have travelled to Brazil for an RMIT reconciliation project.
Pathway to success
Preparing for tertiary studies at RMIT has launched a dream career.
A new exhibition celebrates 40 years of Melbourne's popular music culture.
RMIT has been named Victoria's international education provider of the year.
- Author John Marsden inspires next generation of teachers 06/12/2013Award-winning Australian author John Marsden has spoken at a farewell function for graduating education students at RMIT University.
- RMIT leads $1.1m minerals processing research 05/12/2013RMIT University is collaborating with mining giant Rio Tinto and top Australian researchers on a $1.165 million minerals processing project.
- Students learn from airline industry leader 05/12/2013Jetstar CEO Jane Hrdlicka has shared her insights with RMIT University students as part of a collaborative educational initiative.
- Games and business event a success again 04/12/2013More than 100 professionals have visited RMIT University's GEElab Europe in Karlsruhe, Germany, to attend "bizplay 2013".
- RMIT and KPMG showcase the future of business 03/12/2013RMIT University and KPMG have brought together leaders in industry, government and academia to consider the future of business in Australia.
- Iconic building recognised for architectural excellence 03/12/2013RMIT’s Swanston Academic Building has been recognised at the world’s largest festival dedicated to architectural excellence.
BlogsThe Indonesian Apology28/11/2013Much of the furore over Australian spying activities in Indonesia has become focused on whether or not an apology is warranted.
PodcastTalking Business2/12/2013 Talking Business is a weekly review of the Australian economy, featuring interviews with prominent business leaders and expert analysis from RMIT academics.
VideoHow do interest rates work?2/12/2013 RMIT University academic Dr Ashton de Silva from the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing explains how interest rates work.