26 April 2012
Play a free PC game to assist research at RMIT
RMIT researchers invite you to play for a good cause.
- Do you use imaging technology in your research? 21/10/2013
- European Research Council Funding Opportunities 24/09/2013
- Participants wanted – online survey on information security behaviour 15/04/2013
- Female participants wanted - online survey about binge eating 06/02/2013
- Participants wanted - online survey about healthy eating and exercise 23/11/2012
- Musical modernities: Princess Siti and the particularities of post islamist pop 02/11/2012
A team of RMIT Computer Science game researchers wants to understand more about you as a player:
- Does how you act in a video game reflect your video game preferences or what 'type' of player you are?
- Can your preferences be predicted from your behaviour?
- Can this preference prediction be applied to make video games more personalised and engaging to you as an individual?
What do you need to do?
Simply download and play the 2D role-playing game (PC-only) by 11 May, and answer the series of questions about yourself and your game playing preferences. The game will take between 15 and 40 minutes, depending on how long you want to play.
All information will be automatically sent to the research team’s secure server upon completion. You will be able to view your information to learn more about your own in-game behaviour.
Visit CS Game Research to find out more, download the game and get started.