If you would like an appointment to see our solicitor please:
- Drop in to see a Student Wellbeing Advisor if you are unsure if your issue is a legal matter you should see a solicitor about.
- Complete our online legal query form.
Our solicitor will then assess if we can assist with your legal matter or we will give you a referral.
If our solicitor can assist, they will contact you to arrange to make an appointment either face-to-face or via Skype.
Face-to-face appointments are held at the City campus.
Skype appointments are held at:
Please note: our solicitor is only available for appointments on Tuesday, Wednesday and other times at peak periods.
What you should prepare
When you speak to our solicitor you should prepare:
- a brief description of the legal problems you are facing
- a timeline of events, who was involved, what was done, what was the outcome
- names and the contact details of any witnesses
- copies of documents you have received and/or sent.