Programs and courses in Chinese Medicine
RMIT’s Chinese Medicine is a designated World Health Organization (WHO) collaborating Centre for Traditional Medicine. It offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Melbourne, Hong Kong and mainland China.
Undergraduate Chinese Medicine programs
- Bachelor of Health Science/Bachelor of Applied Science (Chinese Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours)
Postgraduate coursework programs
- Master of Applied Science (Acupuncture) incorporating Graduate Diploma
- Master of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine)
Postgraduate degrees by research
- Master of Applied Science (Chinese Medicine) by Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (Chiropractic, Osteopathic and Chinese Medicine)
All undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework programs have been approved by the Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Australia (CMBA) for registration purposes. For details please visit the Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Australia.
- Direct Admission Additional Information Forms
- Research in Chinese Medicine
- Research Supervisors in Health Sciences
- Short Courses and Single Subjects
Chinese Medicine offers students the opportunity to study a variety of postgraduate and undergraduate programs in a tertiary higher education setting at RMIT University's Bundoora campus. Chinese Medicine graduates are employed in a variety of sectors.