Bayside Group Indigenous Scholarship
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Islander enrolled in an RMIT bachelor degree program, this Scholarship can provide financial assistance.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $7500 during your second year of study and may be paid in each subsequent year depending on your circumstances.
Number of scholarships available
One student at a time.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student
- be an Australian citizen
- have a will to succeed and contribute to your community
- be enrolled full time at RMIT in your second year of a bachelor degree program in Semester 1 2013
- be studying full time in science, engineering, health or business
- show academic potential and an ambition to succeed in your field of study and contribute to your community
- demonstrate financial difficulties
- have at least one year of your program left to complete.
How to apply
We regret that this scholarship has been withdrawn for 2013.
It is anticipated that the next offering of this scholarship will be for the 2014 academic year.
To be advised.
To be advised.
Terms and conditions
View the Coursework Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 131kb 14p)
The idea for the Bayside Group’s Indigenous Scholarship at RMIT University came from Bayside Group employee suggestions and discussions. According to Robert Blanche, Joint Founding Director of the Bayside Group, the whole team is very proud of this Scholarship and are eager to support and mentor students in their chosen profession. Visit http://www.baysidegroup.com.au/News/indigenous-scholarship-program.html