- One hashtag for many lives 02/12/2013Help fund the world’s most underfunded humanitarian crises through the ‘The World Needs More’ campaign.
- Underwater Club kicks off diving season 28/11/2013The RMIT Underwater Club’s annual dive trip to the picturesque Wilsons Prom has successfully gone off without a hitch this year.
- Feel like studying in Portugal? 28/11/2013The Erasmus Intensive Programme in Portalegre, Portugal, is offering the “Optimisation and Decision Support Systems for Supply Chains” summer school for Logistics and Engineering graduate students.
- RMIT Link at The Big Design Market 06/12/2013RMIT Link presents the work of 20 RMIT student design practitioners at The Big Design Market. Our stall will showcase bespoke items and collections of work by emerging designers selected from the fields of fashion, ceramics, jewellery, textiles and visual arts. This is a rare opportunity to purchase directly from the next generation of local designers.
- Apply for onsite/insite 09/12/2013RMIT Link invites you to be a part of the White Night Melbourne festival through its new campus-wide art event.
- Amazing Race 06/04/2014Ever thought how cool it would be to go on The Amazing Race? This is your chance, sign up for some fun, adventure and teamwork as you race around the Melbourne CBD!